Last week Marvin told you how to make butter. This week
he wants to tell you how to make applesauce. Marvin likes to eat this for a
snack and sometimes he eats it with ice cream too. Follow these simple
instructions to make your own applesauce. Itís healthy too!
Do you like to cook? Write to Marvin and tell him your
favorite recipe. You can send your letters to:
Marg and Marvin
c/o Chiangmai Mail
142 Im-boon Housing Estate
Soi 1, Muangsamut Road, Tambon Changmoi
Muang District, Chiang Mai 50300
Email: [email protected]
1) What time is it when a lion comes to dinner?
2) How do you cheer at a basketball game?
3) Why did the rabbit cross the road?
4) Why doesnít a frog jump when it is sad?
1) Time to go.
2) Hoop, hoop hooray!
3) He wanted to go to the hopping mall.
4) Itís too unhappy.