Did you try the game Marvin told you about last time? Did
you work out how you can be the winner every time? If you didn’t work it
out, here is how to make sure that you win every time! If you always choose
an even number like 2 or 4, then the answer will always be even and you will
always be the winner. Try it. It really works,
Here’s a puzzle for this week. Each of these phrases
contains letters that are used as Roman numerals. Using the chart below, see
if you can add up the total of these phrases. For example: “I like to
read” would be 552 (I=1, L=50, D=500).
Try these ones:
1) MIX MILK WITH CHOCOLATE
2) MOVE AND CLIMB
3) A LIVE DIVER
Do you have puzzles for Marvin to try? You can send them
Marg & Marvin
c/o Chiangmai Mail Publishing Co., Ltd.
142 Im-boon Housing Estate
Soi 1, Muangsamut Road, Tambon Changmoi
Muang District, Chiang Mai 50300
Email: [email protected]
Fax: 053 234 145
1) What would you get if you crossed
a bridge with a car?
2) What do horses put in their salad?
3) What did the cook say to the salad?
4) Why did the worm cross the road?
1) You’d get to the other side
3) You’re old enough to dress yourself
4) Because the chicken was chasing it
Bye from Marg and Marvin