1) Take shelter in a building.
2) If there are no buildings, crouch down low.
3) Donít use the telephone.
4) Stay out of the water.
5) Donít stand under or near big trees, because they
might fall down.
Do you know any interesting facts about the weather?
Write to Marvin and tell him about them.
Marg and Marvin
142 Im-boon Housing Estate
Soi 1, Muangsamut Road, Tambon Changmoi
Muang District, Chiang Mai 50300
Email: [email protected]
Fax: 053 234 145
1) What kind of cat has eight legs?
2) What is a very hard subject to study?
3) What can always stay hot in the refrigerator?
4) Why donít bananas ever get lonely?
1) An octopus
2) The study of rocks
3) Chili sauce
4) Because they hang around in bunches
This week we have a picture from Natalie. She is in the
If you have a nice picture that you have drawn, you can send it to Marvin
and he will put it in the newspaper.